A topdown 3D shooter mobile game prototype made in Unity, heavily inspired by Nier:Automata's HACKING mode. This game was created to gain experience in mobile development and to try recreating a small subsection of a PS4 console game experience on mobile.
- Integrated movement and rotation using two joysticks
- Modeled player ship using ProBuilder in Unity
- Optimized performance and file size using profiler
- Built 10 levels and a final boss level with flexible system using movement and targeting algorithms
- Applied multiple game design patterns (ex: singleton, object pooling, strategy)